To support our work in supporting the hundreds of thousands of male victims of domestic abuse and domestic violence in the UK, the ManKind Initiative relies on donations from:
- Individuals as donations, sponsored activities and bequests
- Companies (as part of their charitable giving/corporate social responsibility) – many raise funds on charity days or Charity(ies) of the Year campaigns
- Company sponsorship for our helpline, directory and other activities
- Trusts and foundations
Any money raised and any donations or bequests that are received are used with due care and for specific purposes.
Recent donations have been used to:
- Fund the continuation of the helpline
- Produce new leaflets, posters and banners at events
- Buy new equipment for the helpline
- Install a new help-line phone system
How to donate
Donate online via our My Donate page or Virgin Giving pages
Cheques should be made payable to ManKind Initiative and sent to: The Treasurer, The ManKind Initiative, Flook House, Belvedere Road, Taunton. TA1 1BT
Please email email@example.com for details
If you wish to carry out an activity to raise funds or hold an event, please contact the Chairman (firstname.lastname@example.org) so details can be uploaded onto our website and be listed on our My Donate page. We can provide T-Shirts, logos and also promotional support.