We receive no public funding for our helpline
which takes over 2,000 calls per year.
To support our work in supporting the hundreds of thousands of male victims of domestic abuse and domestic violence in the UK, the ManKind Initiative relies on donations from:
- Individuals as donations, fundraising/sponsored activities and bequests
- Companies (as part of their charitable giving/corporate social responsibility) – many raise funds on charity days or Charity(ies) of the Year campaigns
- Company sponsorship for our helpline, directory and other activities
- Trusts and foundations
Any money raised and any donations or bequests that are received are used with due care and for specific purposes.
Donations are used to:
- Fund the continuation of the helpline
- Produce new leaflets, posters and banners at events to promote the helpline
- Buy new equipment for the helpline
- Install a new help-line phone system
We do not have expensive Chief Executives etc
How to donate
Donate online via our Virgin Giving page
Cheques should be made payable to ManKind Initiative and sent to: The Treasurer, The ManKind Initiative, Flook House, Belvedere Road, Taunton. TA1 1BT
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details
If you wish to carry out an activity to raise funds or hold an event, please contact the Chairman (email@example.com) so details can be uploaded onto our website and be listed on our My Donate page. We can provide T-Shirts, logos and also promotional support.