In supporting male victims of domestic abuse our experienced team of professionals are available all year round to:
- give presentations,
- take part in conferences/discussions/webinars/meetings, and,
- speak at events about male victims of domestic abuse.
These are delivered by the charity’s qualified sector leading professionals (IDVAs and Service Managers) to a whole range of organisations. The include
- police forces,
- health services,
- justice services,
They also speak at conferences run by these organisations or others such as:
- professional conference organisers
- government departments.
These presentations cover:
- the full range of issues, experiences and challenges facing male victims,
- how best to better recognise, understand and support them
- how to run communication campaigns
Organisations we have supported in 2020 include:
Crown Prosecution Service, Ministry of Defence, NHS England, London Assembly, Cumbria Police, Greater Manchester Police, Metropolitan Police, Sussex Police, Kent Police, Avon & Somerset Police, Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, Hope Training, Sovereihn Housing, Thurrock Council, British Army, Smurfit Kappa, OMD Media Agency and Meraki Consulting.
Contact and To Find Out More
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01823 334229.
Email is preferable
ManKind Initiative Domestic Abuse Support Service (MIDASS)
This training has been developed by the ManKind Initiative as part of its specialist Domestic Abuse Support Service (MIDASS)