To support our work in supporting the hundreds of thousands of male victims of domestic abuse and domestic violence in the UK, the ManKind Initiative relies on donations from:
- Individuals as donations, sponsored activities and bequests
- Companies (as part of their charitable giving/corporate social responsibility) – many raise funds on charity days or Charity(ies) of the Year campaigns
- Company sponsorship for our helpline, directory and other activities
- Trusts and foundations
Any money raised and any donations or bequests that are received are used with due care and for specific purposes – primarily the helpline.
Recent donations have been used to:
- Fund the continuation of the helpline
- Produce new leaflets, posters and banners at events
- Buy new equipment for the helpline
- Install a new help-line phone system
How to donate
Donate online via our My Donate or Virgin Giving pages
Cheques should be made payable to ManKind Initiative and sent to:
The Treasurer, The ManKind Initiative, Flook House, Belvedere Road, Taunton. TA1 1BT
Donate to a fundraising campaign
Many people all over the UK raise funds for the charity by taking part in fun runs, marathons, coffee mornings and a whole hots of other activities. You can help them raise funds by visiting this page and then clicking GO on the right hand side:
Fundraising events and activities
If you wish to carry out an activity to raise funds (a fun run, marathon etc) or hold an event, please contact the Chairman (email@example.com) so details can be listed on our My Donate page.
BT My Donate and Virgin Giving can help you with setting up your page or event:
We can provide T-Shirts, logos and also provide promotional support.
An additional example can be found with Polly Cziok who is running the London Marathon on our behalf.
We offer the opportunity for organisations to sponsor the helpline. More information can be found here.